- Role : Senior Web Designer
- Experience Level : 3+ years experience and team leading abilities
- Type : Full Time
- Location :Kannur, Kerala
A web designer produces visual solutions to the communication needs of clients, using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness. Designers need imaginative flair, awareness of current fashions in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design.
- Meeting clients to discuss their needs
- Interpreting the client’s business needs
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost & time
- Multi-tasking : A designer often work on more than one design brief at a time
- Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design
- Producing accurate and high quality work
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Keeping ahead of developments in IT, particularly design programs
- Working well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists
- Working to tight deadlines
- Designers often have to be proactive in presenting their ideas and designs to prospective customers.
Comments are closed.